Saturday, April 16, 2005

The Cows have Invaded!!!

Yes they have sprung up overnight all over Singapore. They can be mostly found along the expressways and I've last heard they have also infiltrated Toa Payoh Park.

This is the work of ... ahem ... MOOVE MEDIA!

Yes the mystery of the cow printed taxis and buses with the huge tails have been solved. It's apparently the campaign of a company who were doing the ads of Moove is More.

*extracted from somewhere in the web*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Blue Yellow Cows Spotted in Singapore

If you travelling along ECP from Jurong towards City, you can see a herd of cows glazing on the near Marina Bay area. Could it the be grass they are feeding that makes some of them turn blue? These cows along with there cousin (taxi's with tails) turn out to be part of "Moove Media" awareness teaser program. It is meant to raise the profile of the ComfortDelGro (Taxi/Bus) advertising group. By the way, some of them can be seen scattered at one corner of the open field opposite SGH Mortuary... Holy Cows!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually there are pink ones too. Plus orange ones. Here's my own picture. I got my hubby to snap a shot of the cows along the PIE near the BKE exit while I was driving. Hee hee. Cute right they are?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An AVA ad which I saw in the newpaper last week

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(the words you cannot see)
Hundreds of pets
are abandoned
in Singapore each year.
Love your pet
as you would your child.
Do not abandon your pet!
A Pet is fer Life
My Zhu is my boy. I'll never abandon him for any reason. Even if he chews up all my clothes and soils my bed every night and bites off all the corners of my books, I'll still love him. Me and hubby try to bring him out with us as much as possible. In fact nowadays almost everywhere we go we try to find places where he can follow us. Or if he can't follow us to certain restaurants, we end up just packeting food from the nearby market just so we can accompany him at home.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day @ Pet Movers Dog Run

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Zhu : Mommy! When are we leaving?
Mommy : As soon as we get your hair tied properly dear.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Do you noticed anything special about this pooch?
Half white half black face. Very special. My friend said it looks like Zhong Wu Yan! Heheheh.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our friend's dog Snowy, the white pekingnese. So white. I think he's the ONLY white pekingnese in Singapore.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My first dog.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I found an old photo of my 1st dog. Sigh ... Dondon. I miss you!
He's a pekingnese too.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember that guy ... ?
btw another interesting thing my hubby learnt from the gossipy uncles and aunties from the void deck downstairs. Remember that guy who made a failed attempt to suicide from the 7th storey a few weeks ago? Well ... he ... just died a few days ago ... from cancer. Yes. Heard that he wanted to kill himself to release his children from the burden from his medical bills. Well ... looks like things still worked out for him. But it's really sad ... oh well. He got his way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home