Tuesday, October 18, 2005

ENVY ME!

Last week I didn't post this. But now I think I can and make ALL OF YOU ENVIOUS!!!


The food that night was ... wah ... heaven sia. My hubby loves to cook and he can learn quite fast too. But problem we have is that he don't have enough time mostly. Hrmm ... we should put aside one day a week to cook our own. Oh btw I'M the one who did the mushroom soup hor!!! Kekeke ... but hubby still the best.


This street I think ... well ... it's a horny street. Found this sign near Club Momo. Hrmm ... if I stay put in this street long enough, would I get an orgasmic experience? HAHah ... I didn't dare stay to find out.

Today ... I went to see my wedding photos. Sorry that I couldn't share. I was not allowed to bring home. Everything was chosen there. I was so surprised that most of them turned out great! Me and hubby had so much trouble choosing!!!

Oh ... our package presently is $3688 right? We just topped up another $4000. Kekekek.

Too many photos and now we have TWO ALBUMS instead of one. Also we'll be getting a beautiful brown print briefcase, one more table top frame (to put bigger photos in I think 6R or 8R I not sure), a 30 page 5R photo album (this one was REALLY nice), and we get to keep ALL of the negatives. I tell you ... negatives is WORTH it. We got like almost 200 shots in all ... freaking a lot! No wonder we were so tired that day.

I'll only get to get all of these in December. Sigh ... still such a long time.

1 Comments:

Blogger pfong said...

wow. food looks great. you are indeed lucky!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home