Thursday, March 02, 2006

Bibi is a big girl now

What's worse than one female having her period ... TWO!!!

Yes my Bibi ... the little girl puppy of 8 months old this coming saturday ... is HAVING HER PERIOD aka HAVING HER HEAT. OMG!!!!

I was wondering over last night's red drops on the floor. I brushed it off thinking that my blur hubby spilled some red wine and didn't clean up.

Then I found Bibi's ... er ... "mei mei" (down there) to be a little swollen and a little reddish brown residue can be found there. This was only discovered this morning when I picked up my little girl.

WORST OF ALL SHE KEEPS LICKING HER MEIMEI!!!!

I know it's a bitch's instinct but eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww ...!

Later I'm running out to get her some panties and some form of doggie sanitary pads or pampers. Friends have advised me to get baby pampers and cut a hole for her tail. But then again her period comes only twice a year (THANK GOD!!!!) ... so I guess it's okay to pay a little more to buy the proper though more expensive doggie ones.

I've to separate my Zhu from her too. My fellow doggie friends have said that when horny ... they'd do ANYTHING to reach the female. Even scale six foot fences to just get to the bitch, so my initial plan of a play pen separation is futile. Oh ... my ... god ...! Okay I know my Zhu can't even jump 1 foot ... but better to be safe than sorry. Will be putting him with my ah ma next door when nobody's at home.

Her first time will last around 3 weeks ... my hubby is SOOOO gonna freak. I better try to make it as clean as possible. Guess I'll be officially changing diapers for a while now.

Training to be a mommy ... BLEAH!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home