Sunday, February 04, 2007

PIERCING!!!!

HIGHLIGHT OF TODAY!!!!!!!



Hee hee hee ... he was really squeamish about it. And really lah, not exactly his idea. I kinda pushed him into it.

He did it. First comment : "Whoever said it was an ant bite must have gotten bitten by a big ant."

Now he wants to quickly take it off to change to a bigger bling bling. Haha ... 2 weeks minimum I told him. I hope he listens to me.

Just now put the antiseptic for him, a cold chill he felt and then little bit of pain haha.

I wonder what his parents are gonna say ... oopsie.

Nail Arts Fun







There's a hello kitty craziness going on is it? Today saw THREE different cars done in hello kitty pink. Only got shots of 2 of them. The third one I couldn't take cause I was driving.






This one had a MALE driver!!! WTF?! I salute the guy. He has guts.


My new piggy bank. Sitting on my office desk. Going to put all the $1 coins that i get in here. Hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home