Tuesday, April 19, 2005

A Zhu Zhu Doodle Celebration

CELEBRATION!!! I finished my Information Systems Project!!!! All 50+ pages of it. Gosh I almost went over the 10,000 word limit. I got 9500+ words. Hee hee.

Now I just have to go do whatever I can to fill in some more pieces of pages for my Software Engineering Project. I KNOW I cannot complete that one, so I'll just throw in some coding, bullshit some sort of testing and the conclusion, and hand it in. It's only 40% of my subject anyway. Just study harder for the actual paper loh ... 60%.

Then next Monday, I'll bring my two projects to Bras Basah to bind. And no ... cannot bind with ring binder ... must be BOOK BINDING. WTF is that? Guess I'll find out when I get to the shop. My friend told me it's called cloth binding or staple binding. I'm like huh???

Oh well ...

And to commemorate this splendid occasion I've decided to draw a cute cute cute picture of Zhu Zhu ... hehehe. Kill me if you must but I find this damn cute! (I'm like praising myself but I don't care!)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Oh this weekend is gonna be a busy busy weekend.

Saturday
  • Collection of the items won at Doggiesite auction at West Coast Dog Run @ 4pm
  • Meeting with the wedding coordinator at Sentosa Shangri-La @ 5:30pm
Sunday
  • Morning swim at Sentosa (again?) with hubby, hubby's friends, and my darling Zhu (this is enough to kill me for the whole day)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meep! So cute! ^o^
[/Zhu Zhu fandom]

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there, found your blog while searching for images on "the pet abandonment" ad by AVA. Was wondering if you have the latest ad, which was on a cat ( previously featured was a rabbit)

Can post the ad's pic if you have it? Thanks alot.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home