Monday, November 07, 2005

Lotsa stuff ... kinda


I'm really beginning to suspect if Bibi is really a dog. Look at the way she sleeps. Haiz.

Ooh that last dog there I'm gonna stick it in my car later. Heheh its head BOBBLES!


LHS : Went to a Baby Shower in Pasir Ris. The baby was super cute. Hee hee. This pic is to depict somewhat of the Singaporean lifestyle. Not mine yet ... but soon ... a few more years.

RHS : I was just waiting for a friend to lock his door when I just happened to snap this pretty cute picture of his flowers. He never saw his flowers that way before. Kekek. Guess I changed his view on that.


Played with that mahjong set on Saturday night. At first it was headache but once you get used to it, it was very very nice looking. Something different loh.


WOOHOO! Last night dinner at Pastamania. Then we went on a little NEOPRINT spree!! Kekek. Loving my bitches! La La la!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Esdee, that set of black mahjong's pretty eerie man... :P

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home