Thursday, January 12, 2006

Rain, rain, go away


Signs that Chinese New Year is creeping near. That rice like orange I saw in Sakae Sushi. That bus ... I hate ... so ugly.


Found this disgusting lizard on my side of the door. I practically RAN from my car after getting off. Didn't want to run the risk of it jumping on me. Yucks!


(View from my place) Look at that!!! Looks like the moment before the clouds part and an alien space mothership appears and starts disintegrating everyone right? Like Independence Day (f-ing good movie). Or that movie "The Forgotten". I couldn't sleep that night after watching that movie cuz I slept near the window. *cries* But still a good show.



My two babies can tell the weather they don't like. They cannot go "gai gai" (outing) and also feeling more lethargic than usual.


2 stand photos with frames (brown n silver), cd, 2 versions of thank you cards, a tiny mini album, a bible sized album, inside still got all the negatives and the REST of the photos that we rejected.

Updates on wedding :
- Invites only 75% sent out. *dies* I need to call the rest to tell them.
- So far 4 friends cannot go.
- Need to call all friends for confirmation of attendance
- Arrange seating!
- Get ready speech for my two darling emcees.
- Collected some of the photos. Main albums need to redo some. Blur quality HOW CAN! Pay $8k leh! Must be clear!!
- Ling is coming back on the 23rd for me! *yeah*
- "Hen Night" on 25th. No stripper (yet.) Party at MOS Ladies night! Drink n dance the night away! Remember to get in early!
- Photo montage still not done!!! HOW?!?!?!?
- Need to call hotel, call videographer
- Got 4 Jie Mei car to follow us. Must confirm soon. 2 for me 2 for hubby.

Tentative schedule for actual day :
0630 - Start preparations (dress, makeup, hair)
0830 - Groom arrives to pick up bride
0900 - Bride & Groom leaves for groom's parents house
0930 - Reach groom's parents house to do tea ceremony
1130 - Reach our "new house" together; Change into white and pink gown
1230 - Go back to bride's parents house for tea ceremony
1430 - Go check into hotel

HEADACHE AH! And the weather is not helping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home