Sunday, January 08, 2006

woohoo!

I thought yesterday was gonna be a very very dismal day.

First I woke up with my eye hurting ... so I put eye-mo to ease it a little.

Later I wanted to put on my contacts before going out to do the "guy buying the daughter" thing with my family. My left eye was STINGING like mad. Immediately it teared like nuts and puffed up like as if someone punched me.

I was like "oh shit"! Morever I couldn't open it properly as it felt super sensitive to light! Today is glasses day.

Then I had to start informing my girls ... sorry girl ... no chionging last night. I was really looking forward for a night out. But ... i cannot imagine looking so geekish in glasses and then also closing my eyes half the time from the bright lights.





But still in the end, I met Ade, Yazi, Yan, Va and Chelle for dinner ... at Marche, Suntec. Then they came over to my place for a little mahjong session. Hahaha. As usual I konked out in bed letting hubby take over my mahjong. Wah liew ... I really lousy leh ... cannot stay up late one.

Today woke up ... rain rain rain! But a little something black brightened up my day ... keke.



My parents bought the Samsung D600 for me! SWEE LOH!!! The pics I took so far are DAMN clear!!! And the flash is damn bright. Next entry I confirm will take using my new cam and post .. yeah!!! Later gonna test out see how clear the photos are on my tv ... keke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home