Sunday, December 25, 2005

I HATE ORCHARD ROAD

Warning : A lot of F-words used here.

No no no ... not the shopping on a usual day.

I'm talking about last night. The night of Christmas Eve ... the morning of Christmas ...

I wish I could blog about what a fun time I had last night ... but no ... this fucked up shit had to happen.

Last night ... it was ...

A BIG FUCKED UP MESS AT ORCHARD ROAD!!!

You know those cans of fake snow ... its not exactly snow ... it's like a vile mixture of soap, detergent and STINK! And it was EVERYWHERE!!!

I mean like ... people, old and young, were spraying that damn fucking stuff everywhere!!! Over walking crowds, onto unsuspecting victims, suffering strangers who don't wanna be any part of it, into my friend's face, into our hair, clothes and bags!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! They even sprayed it onto the nice glass walls and buildings!!! Making so called words of joy and merry! I wanna tell them to go to hell! THAT'S FUCKING AS GOOD AS VANDALISM!!!

Is this what we are?? This RUFFIAN like, this CHAOS??? I thought Singapore is a cultured and WELL EDUCATED country?

From teh looks of last night, we seem more like a HUGE BUNCH OF MONKEYS discovering the joy of not giving but VICTIMIZING!!! Seeking fun from other people's SUFFERING!!!

And to think before my group got into this MESS, we had a fun time at PartyWorld KTV. I was about to sign off the night as a good one, then I had to get home, and the only way was ... MRT. CRIES!!!

My friend Va morever was ALLERGIC to the damn stuff. She was sniffing and sneezing and her resemblence to Rudolf got ever so close!!!

We only made it out of there after an hour! Of shoving, ducking away from the "snow", and getting our feet trampled on. I swear I was really wanting to punch the next person who sprayed the damn thing ... BUT THEY WERE EVERYWHERE!!!!

Imagine those poor parents who brought their little kids to see the Christmas lights!! I could see that they were not enjoying themselves AT ALL! Then how about those people who had late dinners and parties there??? Dress up nice nice, makeup and hair nice nice ... FAKE SNOW DESCENDS!!! They are a mess of what looks more like white vomit on them! It's fucking disgusting!

Singapore is not matured enough to tell the difference between good natured fun and unnecessary disturbance (or in my words a fucking nuisance to the public). They do not how to handle themselves in the right manner.

No festive cheer here. They should ban this. If I ruled Singapore ...

I WOULD FUCKING BAN THIS FAKE SNOW!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home