Monday, December 12, 2005

Piccy Entry

Due to the lack of photos recently, I've given up on my hp camera and switched to using my trusty but bulky Canon digi camera. (HP got a lot of photos but I cannot transfer out cuz desktop is still dead.)

Is it really them?! No it can't be!
*Takes a closer look*
OMG ... it .. it ... it really is POKEMON!!!
Trico, Torchic, Pikachu and ... and ... oh I don't think I know that last one. I saw it before on Pokemon Advanced the cartoon series but I couldn't remmeber the name.

Anyway, I found the quality of their costumes really good! Professionally done! Saw them at Parkway Parade yesterday afternoon. Super duper cute! Hubby was wondering why he still has a kid for a wifey heehehe.

Check out hubby's new ZHENG-ed (er modified?) desktop!!! He says it now weighs a ton and he strained his back from lifting it up to the table yesterday hahaha. I'm just happy that he ended up with blue lights instead of purple, due largely to the fact that blue lightings were easier to find than purple.

Yesterday went on a shopping trip at Parkway Parade and Johor's Holiday Plaza with hubby, my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. In fact, I've been kinda shopping a lot the whole week. Went to Tampines Mall on Monday, Bugis on Tuesday, IMM mall on Thursday, Suntec City and Bugis Village on Saturday. These are what I got.



Not a bad haul right? Kekeke.

1 Comments:

Blogger pfong said...

wow that computer. Amazing!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home