Friday, November 25, 2005

Cuteness entry

But first let me show you some interesting pics I got from Zouk.
Okay ... actually I had more ... one of the fountain at that big toilet which looks like some deformed alien egg pod and at the end it would seem that at any time an alien would pop out of there to eat you. Just go to that new toilet at Zouk and you'll know it when you see it. Another pic is actually of that new look for the side platform that got cut right down the middle by a huge ass speaker. Well ... the two round walls surrounding it ... did look like a pair of butt cheeks. Stand under the big TV screen, near the stairs, and then look at that direction. You'd see a side view of a butt with some part of the legs looking like she's bent down waiting to get it doggie style! Hahahah.

This week Wednesday at Zouk was ... fun lah. Even though Yan, Va, Ade and Yazi left early (like 1+am), I stayed with PS, it still turned out quite well. Considering that I did consume a bit of alcohol that night (1 lambo, 1 barcadi breezer, 1 apple shooter, 1/4 stella), cuz I didn't drive ... have to drink lah.

Poor Yazi lost her handphone on the cab. Stupid dishonest driver didn't return loh!!! Dammit ... she was unlucky. Well, at least we know what to get her for her birthday now. Kekekeke~!

I WANT THIS WHOLE BABY CARE BEAR SET!!!! Don't tell me they are ugly! They are the cutest versions of the carebears that is released so far. Big heads small bodies ... yes I'm hooked!!!! There are not only 4 ... I think there are 6 in the series. I WANT ALL SIX!!! $8.90 each ... sigh ... who wants to buy for me??? Anyone??? Maybe I'll buy one a week ... slowly ... then hubby will not know.

Yes ... cute shit ... hahaha. My friend was like "Why you wanna stick shit on your handphone???" Hahah ... my hp is gonna die soon. Why? When I close my handphone (it's clamshell), the phone call or whatever I was doing before does't end. The hinge is loose. And my camera function sometimes doesn't allow me to preview my pictures when I'm taking photos.

Going to go Sitex later to see if there's any good handphone offers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home