Saturday, November 19, 2005

Falling Snow

IT'S SNOWING IN HERE!

Hee hee ... I waited all year to put up this falling snow thing. But I couldn't wait for December. I didn't make it snow the whole page ... unlike my Xanga page.

********************************************************************

Went to Devils on Wednesday night. Cannot write this in my xanga entry cuz my hubby reads that one ... haiz.

Met a really cute guy there ... too bad he's 19!! So bloody young!!! Very nice pick up considering I was at one point really sian. Oh he's a waiter there. Heehee. He KNOWS I'm married and 24 ... don't worry. *washes all sinful thoughts from your minds*

Drove that night = Cannot drink at all = SIAN!!!

Actually I knew him already from the week before but I guess he saw that I was really sian, so he threw his handphone onto my lap and told me to entertain myself with the games inside. Instead I entertained myself with the funny photos he took of himself and his friends. Soon after he came back around and asked if I've put in my number yet. I gave him a blur look and proceeded to just key in my number. I got his in exchange too.

This sort of pick up is really different from the usual straightforward ones like "You wanna dance?", "You wanna drink?". These two at least were requests!!! Some think that it's okay for them to dance and start sliding into your group of friends to try to seperate you from the group. First of all it's RUDE, and it's worse when the girl doesn't wanna dance and moves away but the guy just ends up dancing naughty BEHIND HER!! It's gross you know!!!

Anyway back to my little devil boy. Met him on Thursday night to go ... SENTOSA!!!
Hahaha wah I really forgotten how cool it was at night at the beach. Bought some snacks and juices there to munch on while we chatted the hours away. No no no ... we didn't do anything wrong ... *BLEACHES YOUR MINDS*. Just two friends talking.

What really impressed me is his way of thinking. He's entering the army soon, and he actually LOOKS FORWARD to it ... as a challenge in his life!! Wow loh! Cause most guys actually just whine and whine non-stop and refuse to see the good side of army life. Even the old men YEARS after they finish their NS are still whining about it!

Is army life really that bad?? I feel that it actually teaches a man a lot of things. Maturity, when to and when not to say certain things, how to handle stress, time management, how to better fend for themselves, etc. If not ... at least they end up with better bodies than before.

Hubby has been a regular in the army for a good 5-6 years now ... and I can really see how it has improved his way of thinking! Responsibility, respect for bosses, peers and subordinates, his want for a better future not only for himself but also for me and a future family. Hee hee. I love him sia. He really takes care of me. But damn ... he keeps on seeing his collegues children and then gives me that look, that question in his eyes, "When it'll be our turn dear? When can we have one of our own?" ... I always give him the same response of rolling my eyes, "Soon dear ... after I find a job." Bit by bit.

For the moment I ALWAYS make sure there's protection on the side.

Will be heading back to Devils again this coming Wednesday I think. But then may be heading down to Mambo first ... *cheers* ... must ask Yan to go. HER BIRTHDAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home