Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hard Choices

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Should I get the Tag Heuer pink watch endorsed by that tennis player???

Or should I get the latest iPod????

WAh liew so hard to decide!!! Can I get both mommy?? Keke.

Mom is intending to let me choose a nice watch as a gift for my wedding. But but ... I'm also deeply infactuated by the new iPod. The watch is at least $1000+ while the iPod sits at most at $700+ I think.


- 30GB ($548) or 60GB($728)
- specs = 10.4 x 6.1 x 1.1/1.4cm
- bright 2.5-inch, 320 x 240 pixel TFT display
- holds up to 25,000 photos
- holds up to 150 hours of video
- plays video or photo slideshows on TV via the optional dock
... and these are only the features that I LOVE about it ... there are still others!!! It's like a freaking MICRO-MINI harddrive!!!


Need I say more about this watch!

But ya ... I'm still a little iffy about this watch ... cuz the black is too plain, white gets dirty and pink ... hard to match.


Mom asked whether I would consider Rolex ... I was like isn't that an uncle brand?? Morever I do prefer Tag Heuer. Been lusting for one ever since my dad got one for himself a couple of years back. (which btw got stolen by god knows who) Sigh.

See my choices ... how to choose!!! I'll inform my mom of my dilemma tomorrow ... and hopefully she'll solve my problems by ... BUYING BOTH FOR ME!! Muahahahaha!

Off Note :

Been really sick ... cough, flu, sore throat. But I still went on to eat laksa, carrot cake, macdonalds, KFC, soft drinks etc. Kekeke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home