Thursday, November 17, 2005

New Blog Skin

Yes ... this is the right page. I've revamped my whole blog for blogspot. But I'm not doing the same for my xanga site. (Xanga will have a new bg and banner though. Soon.)

Why? The amount of crap shit that I had to go through with the html is not worth the trouble!!! Even up to NOW it's still giving me problems. Is it because I'm using IE???

All designs are drawn solely by me!!! Almost died man. But the layout was taken from http://www.photokicho.tk. The skin is called Ghostly Lullaby ...

This layout of course is 10 times nicer than the one I did myself. But I was too darn lazy for inspirations. This was all the inspirations that I was able to squeeze out of my tiny brain.

CODING IS CRAP!!!! I dunno why the stupid links are not working!!! Someone help me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home