Thursday, December 08, 2005

my hp camera is no longer working

Cries!!! The Motorola V3X better be worth the wait! My Samsung hp's camera has ... died. The only way I'm taking photos now is lugging around that big Canon camera of mine.


Christmas is just around the corner ... and I still don't have any plans for Xmas eve nor the big day itself.

Maybe I'll just cuddle up at home with hubby in bed sipping hot chocolate in our air con room together with our two darling dogs, watching Christmas movies on TV. Hee hee.


Got the black heels I like. I forgot to bite them before I wore them out last night to Zouk. Maybe that's why my toes ached.

Last night me and Yan left Zouk around 1+. We actually went alone but plus her colleague who I can say is ... *touches finger to butt* SSSSSSSSS ... hot! Hahah. Yeah ... he's cute in my books with the bod to go with it. Typical beach boy! He even made the pink tee shirt he wore look good. (Girls who want to know him, er ... go ask Yan. Kekeke.)

He left himself while I sent Yan home ... in the freaking THUNDERSTORM of a rain! It was like as if Singapore was starting to flood!!! I could barely see the tail-lights of the car in front of me. Or if there's no car ... I had little clarity of the direction of the road! It was SCARY!!! And the rain was pouring down so hard on the car that Yan and I had to practically shout to hear each other over the noise! Luckily the both of us got back safe and sound. Well at least I don't need to wash the car today. Kekeke.


Hubby's LATEST project ... which he MUST complete. That's our desktop computer strewn all over the floor ... he's added a better graphics card (I dare not ask how much), and LOADS of those fans. He ... chose ... PURPLE ... that's so ... GAY! Nvm ... he's my gay boy hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home