Saturday, December 03, 2005

The eyes has sent a message

Yesterday ...

My whole left eye was red. It looks like some demonic eye. Not a single bit of white. If only I had some powers to go with it ... maybe I could put a hex on someone and cast a spell on my wallet to be forever filled with $50 notes. Keke!

The truth is ... my eyes ... at last gave me a signal that I've worn my contact lenses long enough. I've worn them for like ... almost one month straight ... er ... without taking them off. Yah ... not even when I sleep. And these are ... keke ... weekly contact lenses.

I know I know ... stupid me. Hubby asked me if I wanted to go blind ... oh well. I'll try to take them out more often, but it's such a hassle. I wish there were some quick, painless way to correct my eyesight. But even the latest in eye surgery requires you to be semi conscious throughout the whole goddamn op!!! I have a phobia of needles!!! And you want me to NOT PANIC when the doctor slowly brings down a huge knife like thing towards your eye and him telling you to KEEP LOOKING UP!!! HECK NO WAY!!! I'll stick to my contact lenses.


Oh and my stupid throat is still ... sore. If you talk to me on the phone on a bad coughing hour, I'd sound more like a frog.

Off note : I'm neither getting the Tag Heuer nor the iPod already. The watch is like ... $4700!!! CrAzy!! And the iPod is super unfriendly in my terms of getting music. Only iTunes??? No thanks. I'd stick to regular 512mb MP3 players.

But I won't mind getting a iPod Nano for Christmas ... it's ... wah ... I still get shivers remembering how it felt HOLDING it. *shudders with excitement*

I'm dragging hubby off to go look at jewellery later ... 50% off at Lee Hwa loh! Other places also having similar sales!!

GUYS! WORD OF ADVICE : Get a gift NOW! Before the sales are over and keep it aside til a time is needed to get a gift. You'll save tons!!!

GIRLS!!! DRAG YOUR GUYS DOWN TO A JEWELLERY STORE TODAY!

And to all the singles out there ... who says you cannot splurge?? It's Christmas, New Year is coming and hey ... you DO need something new for Chinese New Year. Kekeke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home