Tuesday, December 06, 2005

butterfly lovers and white love

Hee hee ... Cyndi girl asked me to draw something for her again. I didn't mind ... I welcomed the chance to have something to draw again.


I just got all 350 of my invitation cards ... kekek ... time to start writing names and giving them out. Hubby bought the gold pen liao. Poor me have to write the names cause my handwriting is just that little bit better than his.

To all my friends ... keke ... get ready for my RED BOMBS! Woot!

Presently I'm waiting ... for the Motorola V3X to be released!!! It has all the features I want. Slim! 2.0 megapixel camera! Uses transflash technology meaning I can take and save loads of piccies!!!



Read more about the phone here.

Really hope that this phone when it's released is not priced too high. OR else hubby won't wanna buy for me. Expected release in Asia is Q4 2005 ... but I think at this rate seems like Jan or Feb 2006 then release.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home