Thursday, March 02, 2006

bibi big girl part 2

Bibi's Heat



Okay bought the damn panties for her liao. Got pad some more!!! *faints* Stupid Bibi, I wonder why she still hasn't fainted from her own stinkiness. I'm dying here liao loh!

But she damn poor thing lah. Whole day I see she sooo lethargic. Even early this morning when we go out, she's usually following me and hubby all around the house while we did our daily morning routine. This morning she was like ... refused to leave from the spot on our bed where she was lying down. I had to carry her all the way to the playpen. Poor little girl.


I won something from 91.3!

Ooh ... btw ... when at work today, I usually listen to WKRZ 91.3. Just so happened to be listening as the DJ was complaining that no one got the answer to a certain song group correct yet. Guess who's the group. She played 3 short clips from the group's songs and then gave clues.

First clue = Begins with an S (no one knows)
Second clue = One word (still no one gets it correct)
Third clue = First half is "Shape"

I got it!!! Kekeke ... "Shapeshifter" was the answer cause I heard that name mentioned on radio before. But the funniest part is when I zoned out during the conversation with the DJ. Before I was put on air ... I didn't know I got through till I saw that my phone call was picked up as the seconds were ticking away.

I WAS LIKE OH MY GOD OMG OMG!!!!! My first time I call through and WIN SOMETHING LEH!!!! My heart was going into SUPER HYPER mode.

I told her my answer and then she congratulated me on being correct. She took down my particulars and kinda chatted a bit to help me relax I guess. Then she told me I was to be on air in like ... 2 mins. I was like WTF?! I thought it was gonna be like yes I won thank you and she'll just announce who won. I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD TO GO ON AIR!!

Then on air ... I was like an idiot. We chatted about going to the clubs with the girls and why it is not as fun to dance with the guys compared to with the girls. Both of us agreed that we girls dance SO MUCH BETTER. Guys are like so awkward while the girls just know how to get with the beat ... hehe.

Retro I told her was our favourite. And I almost wanted to blurt out Zouk Mambo! Hahah but I didn't but went quiet blank instead! HAHAH SO STUPID OF ME!

But oh well ... I got the answer right and won myself a desktop CD of Destiny's Child. Not a big prize but I'll still love it all the same (being a Destiny's fan after all).


M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!!!



Woohoo ... super cute mickey stuff!! I simply had to get the shoes! My first pair of COVERED SHOES in like .. hrmm ... I think almost 5 years. Have not worn covered shoes since after junior college! Woah!

I simply fell in love with the colour and the prints ... not forgetting the bright pink laces ... got white laces if i want to change .. but who would want to change it!!! HAHAHA!

The tube top ... I wearing S cause the M size felt a little loose on top. S tighter = more secure hahaha.

The last pic of the rose brooch and earrings were bought from the little Bugis shop that I'm working at. Really nice loh! I've already bought 2 brooches and 2 pairs of earrings from the shop liao. I wanna buy the clothes but hubby always gave me a "heck care" attitude whenever I ask him nice or not. This is his way of saying "Don't buy lah."

The bracelet is from Seiyu ... only $2 ... it's a SUPER STEAL loh!

Little tiny samples that I did for my friend. Another set coming soon.

Tomorrow is a busy day for me.
- call the vet to check if can schedule both Bibi's and Zhu's yearly vaccination on the same day.
- call BenQ to ask what's wrong with the damn TV (it konked out without warning).
- bring photo albums for mom to see (oh yah actual day photos and DVDs are here).
- gym at night.
- try to squeeze in time for a manicure (but then again not a good idea since I'm going for gym).
- apply for hubby his advanced theory test date (need to find that damn basic pass paper first).
- mop whole house and change bedsheets.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home