Thursday, March 01, 2007

New Guess Wallet

Dunno why never blog asz often as before leh.

Anyway Chinese New Year so far is okie dokie.

Went to Mambo last wednesday and last night. Wah liew loh! Everytime that DJ play that tong tong qiang chinese new year song, I see a lot of hands stretching out towards me.

HAHAHAHAH! You all ah ... T_T;;



For CNY this is the ONLY photo I could get of the dogs ALTOGETHER in one photo. They were running around too much. SOOO tiring to take care. So friends, I'm sorry that I didn't bring my dogs around this year. 2 dogs still can. But 4 ... can die one leh.



Everyday after work when I drive home I'll see this. Beautiful eh. But my friend say not as big as it was expected leh. Oh well, we'll see when it's done. I think it will be a beaufitul sight, especially with lightings at night.

Oh at last I own a REAL Guess wallet. Kekeke~!
A little present for myself from the performance bonus I got.



Not bad leh. Gonna start using it tomorrow.

Hope hubby doesn't kill me for spending so much for a wallet. >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home