Friday, December 07, 2007

Demons ... I want one.

OMG Compass is going to be another trilogy. But darn the show looks fantastic so far. I am really fascinated by the idea that each person has a demon.

But it's scary that when your demon is being choked ... you get choked too. You slap your own demon ... you're just slapping yourself.

Sigh ... The Golden Compass ... PART TWO COME OUT QUICK!!!!

.
.
.

On another note my friend brought me to a beautiful place called the Villa Bali near Vivo ... really serene place and quite big surprisingly. Cool atmosphere with a easy listening music (no live band), simple drinks and glad to say not crowded. Good intro.

Loving the place. But next time I'll be going in slip on shoes. I wanted to prop my legs up so many times due to the relaxing feel. In the end I just felt my legs go to sleep a few times.

.
.
.

Photos soon ... but damn ... might even kenna after Zoukout. I think I'll consider bringing the laptop to Sentosa tomorrow to edit and upload. Hee hee.

ZOUK OUT TOMORROW!!! See ya guys there!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home