Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Last Day at LO

Today is my last day at work.

I have to say it's a mixed feeling sitting at my office desk, slowly cleaning it up while still surfing the net (Facebook, forums, personal emails etc).

One side I'm happy. Yay! My last day!

No more waking up early ... til my next job.
No more Saturday morning work ... unless my next job requires.
No more people chasing me for datelines ... til my next job.

But another side I'm sad. Sigh, I'll miss ...

... my monthly salary.
... my colleagues (some lah).
... my desk.
... the fact that my office is next to VIVO and Sentosa!!!

I also have some items which I've not claimed for petty cash. Will be making it an excuse to come back to kaypoh when I'm free. Maybe this Friday afternoon since I'm meeting some of the colleagues (ex and present) for a drink at St James.

I also fully intend to make a private trip to Batam for a night stay and spa (a little treat for myself) so that I can visit the Production team, girls and boys at the yard. I miss their laughter especially whenever I am blur when they talk Indo.

.
.
.

on a lighter note, tonight going to check out some of the units at my future home area. Have to check out how hot it would get in the evening since it's facing the west. *faints*

Also tonight is Mambo night ... HX is going! Woot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home