Thursday, August 09, 2007

Clubbing Pictures Update

Sorry folks for the lacak of updates.
So here's a few clubbing pictures to tide over for a while.

My bitches from Mambo. Keke.














Other crazy fun ...


I duno how the hell this meal from Sakae looked so good. Most likely it's from the shiny tastiness of the food.


Big drink set up.

VOOOOM~!



Somebody loves his adidas.


Reminiscing Primary school days over tea and latte.

Things I drew this week :

This is my avatar from Gaia Online dressed in a priest like outfit. Accessorized with gold bracelet, gold neck piece and funky tattoos and double Halos. Keke.


This is a gift that I made for a fellow Gaia Online friend. Gaia had a new line of bikinis with cute rubber tubes. I found the outfits too cute to resist. Now if only I could have the bod to fit in a cute rainbow bikini. Sigh.



Actually I drew this long ago. I don't know why I never posted this. Was trying out a new pose to reference.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home