Monday, June 18, 2007

Redang soon!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo loooooooooooooooong never blog liao.

Sorry folks ...

A little picture that I drew last week. Have two versions.
The red one was when I was just ... playing around with a style that I saw in a magazine.
Then it got a little biohazard scary and I decided to go back to safe colours.




YEAH!!! Going Redang soon!
Can't wait. With my besties too! Yan, Va, Ya and so on.
It's gonna be fun in the sun.
Things to bring :
  • tanning lotion for the day
  • banana boat aloe vera gel for the night
  • bikini???
  • board shorts and beach shorts
  • tank tops!
  • cap
  • slippers (heels are out)
  • most importantly money (I foresee spending about $200)
No sun glasses cause I'm scared I get perm lighter shade of skin around my eyes ... imagine the amount of foundation I have to use to even up my skin when I go to work if it becomes like that.
Tanning is a must, although I'm still recovering from my last visit under the sun.
At most if it doesn't work out I think I'll pay a visit to that Fabulous Tan Studio that I saw at Orchard Cineleisure. My friend told me it's a bit pricey though.
Damn ... I'm fat!!! How the heck I'm gonna suntan while not exposing all my ugly fatty bits????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home