Monday, May 28, 2007

Week 3 of May ... I cannot think of other titles.

Double O last week (not last night).



My friends decided to buy a waterfall. But of course the flames not like that lah.




HX finished her exams on Monday. So me Jas, Cyn and HX headed down to east coast park, Beach Cabana for a drink ... er ... should I say ... a mini barrel of beer. Keke.




Cyn kept raving about her sambal chicken chop. She loves it ... the sauce just taste like satay sauce leh. But still very nice.


We took ages to finish that mini barrel, largely due to my lack of participation cause I drove.


Nowadays police catch drunk drivers VERY strictly ... so I dare not risk it.


Okay now Wednesday.

Dinner at Xin Wang first ... at Cineleisure.




ON TO DOUBLE O!!!



Haha we were taking advantage of the free entry and free flow there before heading to our next stop ...

... ZOUK! But no photos. Haha.


Saturday was a busy day. Morning work loh. Never ending leh the things to do.


Then afternoon headed to Pit Stop ... really nice place to relax and play games. They have a lot of board games and card games there.



Ya lah I kinda tried to ... cactify the poor little mushroom ball. But not enough toothpicks.



Wah liew this game is cute loh!! But I kept ending up with the LOUSY cards. PS won this game the fastest



This game is loud!!!! UGLY UGLY UGLY DOLL!!!! Yan was good and Ade picked up very fast.



This game was not as good. So we kinda stopped quite quickly.


Then THIS came along!!!


This is something like charades and had this cute machine that timed us for the words we had to act out.


The most hilarious ones were mostly the animals. Yan did a fantastic FLAMINGO! HX was a fantastic guesser. Her vocab is good sia.



I guess I'm a lousy actor ... HX couldn't guess my pompoms when I was swinging around like a cheerleader hahaha.



This game is another adorable one. Quick enough card game but I was concerned more about the piggies!!!



Another nail art fun. Leopard print ... fun!!!




I'm working on this one now .... still figuring what sort of feel I want the overall picture to look. I don't want another plain clothes picture. I want something more romantic ... hrmm ... maybe something out of the fantasy world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home