Thursday, May 03, 2007

Beautiful Batam

Monday can be considered I worked as PR.

It was another Strike Steel date for another of my company's projects.

After the small ceremony, the boss of our shipyard brought us to Belarang to eat seafood.

Never again will I trust drivers. Please loh! ASK BEFORE MOVING OFF TO YOUR DESTINATION!!

Worse it was like blind leading the blind. Our driver was following the other car in front and then lead lead lead ... eh ... looks like we pass our destination ... move on and on and on ... then suddenly realize we are reach the border to another province. Blardy hell!!!!

It was a good 20 mins drive BACK to the destination loh!

But it was worth it.

The scenary was breath-taking.












And see my colleagues, bosses and clients become gluttons over the food. Fantastically fresh as great to eat AFTER you get over all the flies flying around.


Look at this ... I only just sat down and my first hand and got this. Full tai without having to do anything. I also won that round.

But luckily I did. I didn't do so well after that ... still lost $10.
Ling I owe you $10. Va I owe you $2.40.


Me and hubby took out all our containers of many many coins and started dividing them. Time to go to the bank soon.

.
.
.

I decided to go through my past blog entries ... it was ... interesting. Brought back a lot of memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home