Monday, March 12, 2007

little gifts

Some little gifts to show he is listening.

I was kinda moody these few days ... so hubby went out and got me something that I've been eyeing for ages.



This little baby Stitch!!!!

And I think I forgot to post about this but then I JUST found out how to use it. Thanks to my friend who helped me work it out and teach me where to download the games etc. Yay~!



A WHITE PSP!! Muahaha and it had been sitting on my table since January. Now I know how to use it. Got Loco Roco and Blade Dancer in there now.

Loco Roco although has a very simplistic gameplay. Its graphics just makes me SQUEAL in delight from the absurd cuteness of it!!!

Thanks hubby for the little gifts of thought. *hugs Stitch*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home