Sunday, May 13, 2007

Of Carparks and Ah Bengs


I have this problem of finding where I parked my car. Especially if it's a big car park.
Usually it's just a problem of me remembering a row away from where I parked.

But once at the National Library carpark, while carrying 4 thick heavy books, I searched for my car. I couldn't remember whether it was B2 or B3, worse there were two sides to the car park and the escalator was located at the far end corner of the level.

In the end I found my car on B3 but I felt stupid cause I thought I did search there. Sigh.

So from now, everytime I park my car, EVEN if I park at the open air carpark opposite my office, I'll take a picture of my car location so in case I forget. Sigh.


Last Saturday went to the Drama Centre at the National Library. The place looks exactly like the drama theatre at the Esplanade.

Sebastian Tan is really darn funny with a flair. From his Chinese Opera rendition of the Phantom of the Opera to nostalgic reminders of what our mothers made us wear when we were kids. (Yes Sebastian came out with his underwear on the outside. HAHA joking)

Only deal with this show, you have to be a chinese with basic knowledge of the dialects in order to fully enjoy and connect with this show. A poor indian boyfriend of this chinese girl must have been dragged there by her and she had to explain everything to him.


Talking about OLD memories, do you all still remember those illegal vcd vendors who mysteriously pop out of nowhere at MRTs or corners. I found one, selling VCDs on the overhead bridge connecting Harbourfront Centre and the Sia Im Market.


Hee hee the white part is my actual nail. The only thing I did is put on the green french tips and the small green rhinestone.


I love the salmon pepper rice from Pepper Lunch, with LOTS of honey brown sauce. My friends say that I am practically drinking the honey brown sauce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home