Saturday, June 09, 2007

2 updates at once


Great Gobi dessert. Small quaint little shop in Katong Mall.
I think they just opened another one in that new shopping mall called China Central or something like that.



It was a little present for Crystal for her birthday.
We went to Double O after that ... she got a bit tipsy but luckily got her colleagues to fetch her home.



Her friend bought her this shampoo Hello Kitty container from Hong Kong.
Comes with a small packet of shampoo too.
So cute loh!



Before Double O we went to a fantastic japanese restaurant in Liang Court.
Girls, wanna go there one day? Price is about the same as Waraku but if we go in a group of more than 4 we could reserve one of those private room that is er ... called Tatami Room. Looks like squatting but got hole for our legs lah. I wanna build my future dining area like that!!! Or at least a little relax corner like that.



Room For Desserts - I ordered a little something for the girls at Mambo.






Cutie Mini ... I wish I could afford one. I love the look.
I think I should start buying 4D. HAHA! As if~!



Silver nails for a clubbing weekend.
Matt silver base and a transluscent shiny 2nd coat.



Cut short all my nails except both my pinky nails.
Have to keep them because :
1. To dig ear.
2. To dig nose.


Hahahah joking lah.


Drilled a hole ... put a little jewellery accessory. Ta-dah! Something new than my usual nailart stuff.


Now I wonder how to type properly.


Work is sucky right now cause I don't think I'm handling the workload well. Being a newbie in this line and not to mention a newbie in this job, it's super hard to cope. Not to mention I got zero interest in this industry and hate the type of work.


I'm a boring girl. I like fixed hours, fixed monotonous work. Sigh. See first loh.


Hubby's business seems to be doing okay. He found a new location for his shop. But no confirmations yet. Maybe I can quit my job and go help him ... hmmm ... *thinks*

This entry below is from May 31st .... my blogger seems to have a cookie that is disallowing me to publish ... sigh.


First of all I just wanna curse and swear at the idiotic lorry driver whose super long lorry took 6 parking lots on Tuesday morning. Super pissed off loh!!! He left the engine running and he was no where to be found. Because of him I had to park damn bloody far loh.



I have a thing for hatchbacks. They're cute, small (easy to park) and don't gobble up as much fuel as most other cars. Only setback might be that they won't be able to run as fast as the usual car with a bigger butt though.



Hee hee. Saw this pretty Lambo at Vivo City on display.


So far I've seen a few colours of Lambos :


- black
- white
- lime green
- yellow
- red
- orange


But I've yet to see a blue one. Hrmmmmm ... =)


Random photo!

I just love their Shrek Promotion.


I think I'll get myself a pair of ears for lunch tomorrow. Then I wear and take photo to look stupid and for fun.



Even though it was not Ladies night on the eve of Vesak Day. Mambo Night was still on and most of the girls wore black! Woohoo!




First of all, the number of cars and taxis outside Zouk when we got there at 9:50pm was SCARY!!! We could see the congregation of vehicles like 2 traffic lights away!!! Luckily I'm not one who is polite when driving and went all the way in front to cut a taxi who of course are more likely to give way cause the longer their passenger stay in their cab, the more moolah ... haha. I'm just helping them earn an extra 10 cents.


Phuture was almost full by then. We had Jas!!! Thank you Jas!!! I heard that one of my friends waited TWO FREAKING HOURS outside. But Jas was all tuckered out. Just walking to the toilet or exit was a feat with all the people pouring in.


The highlight of the night ... erm ... at last they played the Jas song (Speedy Gonzalez!!!!) woohoo! I got to dance my Last Christmas. Oohh and I still dislike Ang Mohs in clubs. They think they can always get what they want. (Girls, remember when we left Spices, stupid group of ang mohs still dunno how to move away from BEHIND my car even when we entered and even AFTER we horn them they still stupid stupid stand there. BLARDY HELL!)


Stayed very very late til like 4 plus cause we were waiting for Jas's "Love In The First Degree" and our all time fave "Summer Rain". They played them super late!


After that we went to Spices for prata. SUPER CROWDED. Prata was so so lah. I still prefer my side and Jalan Kayu's. (Then after that the horning of stupid ang mohs scene. X\)



Today's nails. Red with gold glitter tips. Keke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home