Sunday, September 02, 2007

Zouk - Paul Van Dyke

Saturday morning was a bore for me. Only tidied up my pile of documents into "To Throw", "To Shred" and "To Keep".

My "To Keep" pile was very small.

Then tidied up ONE database and sent one email. La la la.


Afternoon ... was baby visiting time. 2 one week old chinchillas!!!! SO SMALL LOH!!!!

At first they were huddled together. Mic and me didn't know. We thought it was ONE! Haha.

So tiny! Tiny eyes, tiny feet, tiny tail, tiny ears ... tiny shit too haha.


Night time was shiok. The music was great. But the crowd ... sigh ... too darn crowded. I almost fainted from lack of oxygen.

End of Saturday.

Sunday morning, dragged my body out of bed. Have to go to comex. Yeah.

Didn't go home empty handed.

Bought a brand new 120GB external harddrive.
All my videos and drawings will be saved there, I guess.

A 2GB M2 card for my Sony Ericsson handphone.
Now can put more songs and not worry about taking too many photos.

Okay short sweet post ended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home