Saturday, August 25, 2007

Update on Cyn's Bday

Happy Birthday Cyn!!!
Here are the photos.

The Besties


I lost damn early in 5-10. First to finish my cup of beer. But I drove that night so that's my limit.




Then the dear girl got gifts.
This she was happy about.


But I'm not sure about this one.


Go Cyn Go!


She seems ... happy about the drink ... keke


In fact both of them seem happy.



This is a little post birthday celebration with the bitches.
Disappointed with the service at Sakae Sushi. They'e terribly understaffed.
But we enjoyed our food.

Dunno how did Cyn pack in so much food into her FLAT belly. Not to mention she still had waffle ice cream after that.

But she still loses to the ... buffet Queen PS!!!

I say I'll photoshop myself in ... I LIED hahahaha. >,<


Hope you girls liked the flowers.

Secretly down inside I want some guy to give me flowers again. He's not given me any since secondary school. All because of something stupid I said ... regret so much.
And a bouquet of toy flowers are just to die for. LURVE such cute things. Sigh.


I'm happy to find some cheap service from a pasar malam (night market) no less for custom names with acrylic plates.

$5 each ... one for my nick and one for my name. Tomorrow's the last day for the pasar malam. Will be going back there to do a key chain ... "Bitch"

I'm still looking for those who do custom names in a silver cursive form but not on a plate.

I'm a sucker for cute hatchbacks. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home