Saturday, April 18, 2009

Which will be my first bike?

I'm still deciding between getting a brand new bike or a 2nd hand one.

Cause for a new rider I might be knocking my bike up quite a bit and confirm will heart pain if new bike kenna scratch. So advisable to get 2nd hand. 2nd hand bikes also more seasoned unless I suay suay kenna one problematic bike which the previous owner has withheld information about. That's my primary worry.

New bike will be more shiok cause soooo shiny. HAHA and I can truly call it mine. Like a virgin bike that's MINE. HAHA.

Sooooooo ... 2nd problem is the choice between a 2 stroke and a 4 stroke. Sigh. My first choice for a bike is a 2 stroke (Kawasaki Kips) but people have been telling me 2 stroke bikes are more ex to maintain in the long run and in frequency is a lot higher (like once a month).

Current choices :

Number 1

Kawasaki KR150 (Kips)
2 stroke Sport Bike 150cc
$-?

Number 2

Honda CBR125R
4 stroke Sport Bike 125cc
$-?

Number 3
Honda CBR150R
4 stroke Sport Bike 150cc
$-?

Still trying to figure out the pros and cons for the CBR125 and CBR150. Besides one having a much fiercer look. Need to seek friends advices on this.

Number 4

Honda CBF150
4 stroke Sport Bike 150cc
$-?
I'll get this one if I'm getting a 2nd hand. Duno. It just seems ... safer HAHA.


Daelim Roadwin
4 stroke Street Bike 150cc
$7200
I threw this one in cause the look is somewhat similar to what I'm looking for. But it's a Daelim. Not really sure about the brand cuz I never noticed any Daelims on the roads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home