Sunday, March 11, 2012

2012 so far ...

It's already 2012 and a few months have passed.

I've already been happily confirmed at Teekay and loving every moment of it ... even when I'm deep in my work sorting through the documents.

Been through my usual dramas, up and downs, hopes and disappointments.

Frankly, been feeling more alone than usual. Especially with seeing my friends married, getting married, in relationships, or even just simply dating.

I wish I could say that I've been trying, but to be disappointed time and again, I just keep going back to square one.

I sometimes just feel I don't want to try anymore and just hole myself up at home to sleep away my time.

Luckily I have my friends to call me out, to make me feel not so lonely. They are still there for me.

But ... once at home ... alone in my bed ... it's so cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home