Sunday, April 24, 2005

Doggie on tees?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You not happy with the way I'm looking at you is it??!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
GIVE ME 20 PUSH UPS NOW!!! *looks down at you* FASTER FASTER!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Cutest and furriest looking bee ever!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
RAWR!!! I'm a tiger!!!

Remember the cute little picture I drew of Zhu from the earlier entry. Someone liked it so much that she requested one drawn of her little Bernie, the keeshon. She liked it so much that she showed other people of DoggieSite and they also requested for one too. Before long I ended up with a list of about 15 people waiting for their furkids cartoon pic to be drawn! Hahaha. Sigh. I'll try my best now. Here's some that I've done so far.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Top Row (L2R) : keeshon, japanese spitz, maltese
Middle Row (L2R) : miniature schnauzer, miniature schnauzer, calivier king charles spaniel
Bottom Row (L2R) : 2 shih tzus, 3 chihuahuas, maltese+west highland terrier+maltese

After drawing all those I suddenly have the urge to wanna go out and do a whole dog series of T-shirts, like The Dog Collection with those big heads and small bodies, except mine will be cartoon pictures of dogs. Heehee .... but so much to consider ... prices, printing, quality, colours, sizes of pictures, threshold of customers, online selling, budgets ... etc ... sigh.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh well I'll decide again after my exams ... 12 may - 8 june. Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home