Sunday, January 15, 2006

scroll down for home video clips

I did a fantastic imitation of our Singapore icon last night.

No, not the Vanda Miss Jouquim (however you spell that). Not that teh tarik guy either. (linky - click on that "uniquely poured" clip. Damn cute singapore ad.)

Not Sir Stamford Raffles!!! Come on, do I look that MAN to you?

I'm talking about that half lion half fish icon sitting at Clarke Quay, or is it Boat Quay. MERLION!!! ROAR!! Or to put it more exact ... PUKES!!!!

Sigh .. had a little too much to drink ... AGAIN! Why do I torture myself like this? Everytime (all the past 3 times) it happens I keep swearing that I'll not do it again, cause I f-ing HATE the feeling after!!!!

Last night had ...
- share a jug of vodka ribena
- share a jug of whisky dry
- share a jug of beer
- had a waterfall (this is what killed me)

Thank you girls for taking of me last night. I must have been a horrendous sight puking my guts out at the drain. Even a Mr. Cockcroach accompanied me! Hahah. Sorry for ruining your night out. Sniffles. I feel horrible.

PLEASE SPARE ME ON HEN NIGHT! I dun wanna feel like this ever again!!! This time I seriously swear!

I got home ... er ... I mean I STAGGERED home in one piece. I cannot remember getting into the lift nor opening my door. But I DO remember collasping on the sofa and falling asleep. This was a BAD MOVE. Morning hubby found me not in bed still ... at 6am!!! I was on the sofa lah. When he found me, he slapped me, and then started telling me how worried he was. I wish I could have hugged him back, but my instant reaction was to run to the toilet to puke.

He was gloating over my misery loh. When I emerged from the loo, he smiled at me and said,"Had fun last night ah?" Wah liew. Glad to say he took care of me for the whole morning. Bought me breakfast of carrot cake and pork porridge which I puked. Made me hot green tea, which I also puked out. Cries!!

Whole of this morning been puking everything my stomach took. Even WATER!!! Even a small sip of water caused me to puke like a merlion.

Now I feeling better. Sigh. Need to clean house now ... my long time no see girl friend Zhiyun and his hubby Caiwei are coming over! Yay! So long never see them liao. They were my classmates from secondary school loh! That's almost 10 years ago!!!!!





Ooh ooh ... cute videos of my two doggies playing fetch ... er ... tug of war ... er ... ok ... bibi is playing cheat .. she biting the hand that feeds her! Hahaha.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home