Saturday, March 04, 2006

bugis fun


I should have just bought this pair when I saw it at Bugis Junction today. Sigh. Now as I look at it, the more I regret not buying them.


Initially I was just trying the top on for fun. Who knew that it would end up looking so cute ... er ... in a decent sort of way. I always have a thing for pretty knits. Hee hee.


Yeah my previous cute pink butterflies manicure is gone ... in a week no less. Hahah all the more reason to go for another manicure.

I did a white french manicure with a purple base this time. I was going for the ... weird look. Hahaha.


I took this picture from a coffee shop toilet. Hard to believe hor? It's one of those outdoor coffeeshops with people who shout the drinks orders. MILO JIT PUEH!!! (one cup of milo). But the toilet was spacious and SO CLEAN! Surprise surprise. =)

Another update in my doodle blog. 2nd sample set of flowers that my friend requested for. Even in this set she doesn't see anything she likes ... picky picky.


The first one who guesses accurately what is this a picture of will get a free drawing from me. Hee hee. Hurry hurry! Hahaha!

Hrmm this should be a fun way of motivating my readers to post ... keke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home