Sunday, March 26, 2006

IKEA & NATAS

This morning I went to Sungei Gudong camp to pick up my hubby. On the way there I have to drive by this long road lined by cemetaries. Today being the Qing Ming Jie, A LOT OF PEOPLE were there. It was really ... shocking.

Smoke was everywhere, burning of joss sticks, joss paper and all sorts of offerings by the families. They were there to pay their respects and "shao mu" (sweep the tomb aka clean up)

There were so many cars that traffic police had to be there to control the flow of cars.

This were all happening at 8AM!!!

Okay okay back to MY life now. GUH.

Next stop IKEA!!! We were early, ate breakfast at BK. Then went in to walk walk.







Ikea was fun for a while when I tinkered with all the little new gadgets. I was fantasizing my future home design there already. Hee hee. Soon soon ... 3 years more.

Went home and napped ... er .. kinda ... with my two furkids constantly jumping around me and pushing again my legs and butt to wake me up. I barely got any sleep.

Worse was when I had to get ready to go to Suntec for the NATAS Fair. My hair was a disarry!!!!

My fringe was puffing up on the left side, and the back of my hair looked like it was suffering from some static currents!!! A hair rubber band and some wax solved it ... a bit.

Sad to say we were a bit late in reaching NATAS ... around 7+pm. Most of the goodies were gone ... sniffles. Oh well. At least now ...

... I GOT A TOUR PACKAGE TO CHINA!!!

Muahahaha. We were deciding between Taiwan or Shanghai/Jiangnan for 8 Days. I wanted Taiwan cause of the iternary including a beautiful HOT SPRINGS!!! But hubby preferred China. Since both of us haven't been to China, that was what we chose.

Guess what ... we're leaving ... on the 8th of APRIL!!! Which is like in ... less than TWO WEEKS!

Wah liew ... advise please!! What cheap stuff to buy there????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home