Monday, March 20, 2006

hilton wedding dinner


Mother was complaining about the dirty look that I had going for the car. Whee car wash time. Manual car washes are so much cleaner than the old machine types.


New look of Kenny Roger's at Marina Square. More white cleaner look. And no need to line up to order! Can just sit down and order and they'll SERVE you .. so much better. I liked the red lights that they cleverly made from red bottles.

Went to the Hilton Hotel for a wedding dinner.


Very red their wedding. But it's a nice romantic passion red, not like the garish chinese new year red that my hotel was offering to us forcing us to take the nicer white theme.


The guests had plain tables. But the souvenier was adorable. I almost chose this one for my wedding too but went with the more "fun" gift of one in a set of four. Kekek.

I'm glad to say I enjoyed myself tremendously at the wedding. Good company cause the whole table I knew them. Chattered a lot that I worried after the dinner whether was I a little TOO chattery.

Talked about stuff from clubbing, army stuff, buying houses, a teacher's life, to my teacher friend's getting beaten up by mistake. Yes ... by mistake!!! He has a scar on his face to remember that by. Apparently he and his friend got beaten up being in the crossfire of two gangs fighting. UNLUCKY SIA!!! The two gangs found out that they had accidently involved the two innocents but I dunno what happened in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home