Sunday, March 12, 2006

IT show @ Suntec



Me and hubby arrived at Suntec at 10plus. Thinking that it's opening at 11am. But then it actually opens at 12pm. So we went to BK to get breakfast. When we got back to the convention hall tower, this is the crowd we saw at 11.30am! KIASU IS IT?!

And then when it was 12pm, the patrons at the front literally RAN INTO THE HALL! What's up!??!?! Freebies at the sexy girls' booth? Bleah!

In the end it was not THAT bad of a crowd as the last one we went to. But then again maybe it's because we went early.


This is a FANTASTIC ad for the Maxonline paper bag!!1 I was unable to get hold of any of them. *sniffles*


For hubby ... he say easier for him to printer paper documents. Won't waste so much ink.


Left one ... a little label printer. He printed a label and stuck it to my mirror. He wanted to print "I am pretty." Hahaha but he mispelled "pretty". Missing a "r". I thought he did it on purpose.

Ooh ... do you see what's that on the right??? I only paid $145 for 1GB.

And no ... it's not the iNano. It's called the iSlim. Hahah ... Nano's pirated version!!!! I'm gonna go get it masked up so that it would not look so ... fake. Functions and controls are a little tricky though. But it gives me what I want ... mp3s on the go.


Free leh! But then not to say that useful for me. Hubby's bringing it to use in his office.

UOB credit card we spent = $169 (Xerox printer) + $649 (Olympus camera) = $800+. Hee hee.


My most ... ex buy at Suntec. Olympus slim camera. 7.1 megapixel I'm LOVING it's slim body and huge viewscreen. Damn ... compared to my HULK like Canon Powershot G6 (which is also 7.1 megapixels), this is like a real LADIES' TOY. Hee hee. I'm gonna be bringing it out in my handbag everyday now. Hee hee.

What I find neat is the tiny card reader. Cause Olympus uses xD card ... more ex. But I also have a 518mb memory card and another battery. Not so bad. Got free mini tripod, dry cabinet, and also a Adobe Elements program. Not bad at all. The girl who sold me was really chirpy too. Made me feel good to buy from her.

Actually I went off to look at other cameras ... but I went back to her. I purposely had to go round and round the Olympus booth to find her. Guess she was happy to see us. Hee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home