Monday, March 06, 2006

stuffies


This is the window of the japanese restaurant beside the toilet just at the top of one of the escalators in City Link.


I have to say the shops at the ICON building behind Bugis Junction is really ... unique. But the people do not go there much, and access to the shops is not that easy as there is only ONE LIFT and everything else are staircases (which are not short and very noisy for those girls with heels).

But then the stuff there are really more ... individualistic in a sense. One particular shop caught my eye there. Makeup Bar. They provided make up, hair styling, manicures and pedicures. This is PERFECT and so AFFORDABLE especially if you need something for a dinner formal, or just a simple special party night out!

Day Make Up is only $10!!! Night one is $18.
Hair (curls, tie, bundling, blow) is about $8 onwards.

I'm gonna try their make up services, and maybe even hair services, the next time I go for a wedding dinner or one of hubby's "formal" army dinners.


My parents, hubby and I had a nice talk about ... owning a business. Hubby is most probably going into one with his best friend. (Will tell you all more about it when things are more concrete.)

My father started his own business with 2 friends and he has been thriving since. He encourages my hubby and I to do it. To try and experience it. Of course there are risks. Thats why I'm really looking for a job now. I cannot be doing part time at $4 an hour forever! My mom will kill me for wasting her money sending me to Uni! Hahaha!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home