Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Exercise!!!

Went to California Fitness Bugis for my free personal training session last Saturday. First measurements were taken and goals were questioned.

Goals :
  • lose fats
  • lose weight (best til I'm 50kg again)
  • tone body
  • targetted areas = arms, thighs, tummy, butt (practically my whole body)

I can say that I am in very bad shape. When I was doing sit ups ... with that funny back support type of machine (inclined), I couldn't get up at all!!!! I was like URGH then asked, "Wait are there weights down there?"

"No." my trainer replied. I was already tuckered out from that ONE attempt to pull myself up?? There must be something wrong with the way I was lying down. Guh!!!

Personal training I can never get used to. Although I've no discipline in my exercising, I hate it more when there's someone supervising. Why do you think I studied lesser the more my Mom checked on my work. The more she checked, the lesser I wanted to do it. Same thing with exercise for me.

So that's why I decided to give the classes a try. My friend told me that I have asked for the pain and aches that I got when I decided to try ABT (abs butt thigh) on Monday. It's a VERY intense lower body workout. (Well intense to me at least.) Endless squats, endless leg lifts, endless crunches. You feel like your legs just wanna break and drop off. I couldn't walk properly after that. Had trouble getting down a simple flight of stairs.

Can say I'm worse than an old granny with arthritis.

I'm gonna be like this for the next few days. But I'm still gonna try to go for a Hip Hop lesson on Wednesday. Hope it's not too vigourous ... me scared scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home