Thursday, January 19, 2006

marina square wakling

Going at 3+ in the afternoon is a good time to shop. Not that many people. No hustling elbows with other customers in the shops. Leisure window shopping. Shopping therapy is great ... took loads of stress off my shoulders about next Friday.


Went a little shopping at Marina Square today. Straight aimed for the Fox Fashion shop. Bought a skirt there ... hehe ... will be wearing for girls party night on coming Wednesday! Wheeee!


Do I get my money back if it's not darn good???


Saw this at the Mini Toons shop in Marina Square ... eeeeeewwwwwww? Er ... cheap lousy version of the rubber doll ... still .. EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!

After that a trip to Giant. For Bonjuor's chocolate bread, Gardenia white bread to go with my Ayam brand salmon spread, and a copy of my fave magazine "8 Days".

Okay ... I'm getting a bit scared ... Yan say that to leave the rest of the stuff up to the girls on Wednesday.

... I SCARED LIAO!!!!!!!

Don't make me drunk ... I BEG YOU!! Thursday I really got a lot of things to do for Friday! *shivers in fear*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home