Tuesday, July 11, 2006

tired but shall blog

I am f-ing tired right now loh!!!!

Bathed the two kids of mine (zhu and bi now smell like mango). Barely had enough energy to finish blow-drying them and then bathing myself. T______T

GAh ... my work is sucking up my energy .... I guess I am still not used to it and I've been here like this is my 7th week leh!!! How come!!!!

I guess it's something like that transition from high school to junior college ... half day to full day study. Gah.


DAmmit loh ... today my FIRST time wearing this flirty little flower skirt. Make me feel so girly and pretty. A lot of my female collegues took notice too. Wheee!

I wonder if the guys even notice. To them usually what a girl wears he sees not the details ... he just remembers skirt top shoes ... Gah!


Saw this super adorable cute durian cake in my local bakery. Bread Junction is its name. Has very nice cakes too. Later in the video and photos can see the orange white cake that I bought for mommy.


Reason why I never bought any cake for Bibi for her birthday last Saturday.

Yes Bibi is now 1 year old ... big girl liao.


Some clever little gimmick that I got down at Orchard Road. Anyone got any idea what's it about???


My mommy's birthday on Monday. Brought her to Jumbo Seafood at Waterfront (indoor stadium) there.
She ah ... she was hiding behind Ryann and Ruven during the whole birthday song. Everyone in the restaurant knows it's her birthday liao hahaha ... and she's embarrassed. Here's a little video of the fun.

Mommy's Birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home