Saturday, January 21, 2006

Human Jam at Bugis Traffic Lights


Look at this photos, what do you see?
Massive human traffic jam ... in the middle of two traffic lights.

This is the junction between Bugis Junction and Bugis Village (as shown in the picture I sketched below).

SIBEI STUPID loh!!!!

The lights at point 1 is something wrong loh!!!! The time it took for the lights to turn red for the pedestrians to cross was the same time as it turned red TWO TIMES for the pedestrians at point 2 to cross!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

And I got caught there you know!!! Imagine the hot scorching sun basking on your skin, loads of sweaty skin brushing against you, the crowd not moving AT ALL!!!!

I WANT TO COMPLAIN TO LTA!!!!


Yay I got a very SWEE looking new hp pouch bought from Bugis. Only $11.90. Looks branded right??? Kekeke.

Hubby also got a new hp ... but he got this like on Monday. Long ago. But he loving it. I almost got this phone loh. You believe that he paid NOTHING for this phone. A FREE PHONE LOH!!!

- he upgrade with his plan (which is a fucking ex one)
- he trade in my old Samsung E700A for $100
- in the end actually still need to pay $48 but ...
- he got a lucky dip coupon of $48 .. HAHAHA ...

= FREE MOTOROLA V3 in black
.

This phone outside selling at least $400 without plan loh!!!!

I'm looking forward to Wednesday and Friday.

Plans ahead :
Sunday - Meet wedding consultant at hotel to choose gifts, deco and confirm tables (40 min); Going for friends' wedding dinner at Sheraton Towers.
Monday - Re highlight my hair + treatment; YILING IS BACK IN SINGAPORE!!!!; Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on Ch 5 at 10pm.
Tuesday - Final fitting and collection of coats and dresses from the photo studio.
Wednesday - Manicure + Pedicure at 4pm; "Hen Night" at Clarke Quay + MOS (I'm a little scared though excited about this.)
Thursday - Collect flower bouquet; Zhu + Bi grooming appt at 6pm; My return to MOTHER's home to sleep there.


... then the real fun begins there. Am I ready? Frankly ... no but what the hey, I don't really care now at this point! Hahahahaha! Wheeee! Let's get crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home