Friday, July 14, 2006

I fell in love ... with KICKBOXING!!!

I simply love KB!!!

aka ... Kick boxing!!! Woot!

Yeah I went for my first kickboxing class at Amore Bugis today. First I was a little worried that I might not be able to keep up, I was late some more.

Stuck at work til 7:30pm today loh!! My own fault lah ... I'm slow in churning out that monthly report for the "owners" to see. Tomorrow most likely will be staying at work till that damn report is done ... Monday has to GO OUT to owners! SHIT!!

My poor "xiao lao ban" (small boss), Ben was also stuck with me. He supervised me like all the way. I really need to treat him lunch one day to show my thanks. He slowly slowly teach me, taught me how to ask myself questions when trying to get my answers, who to ask, how to ask. But most importantly, he told me to still be careful not to tread on people's toes ... which I know I tend to do with my big boss. Sigh. Ben has been covering my ASS!!!

Okay back to my KB session. Learnt to punch, elbow, block, uppercut, knee, kicking backwards and forwards, etc. Lotsa moves that a girl could use to defend herself, all while sweating it out good, muscle firming and toning!

One word ... SHIOK!!!!!

I'm feeling really good about myself and stress is gone right after the lesson. Not to mention the energy I'm feeling too. Woot!

I think I'm gonna schedule myself two KB classes a week. Wah I cannot get enough of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home