Saturday, January 28, 2006

Thank you EVERYONE who came to my wedding last night!!!

Photos aplenty in my camera phone and my own Canon camera. But ...

I'll do that only when I'm more rested in my HUGE PRESIDENTIAL SUITE in Orchard hotel.

After I've dipped myself in bath salts in my big JACUZZI!!!

After I've used the ... er ... special looking shower.

After I've relaxed my feet in the OTO feet massagers.

After I've had my coffee made from the coffee machine.

After my reunion dinner tonight.

Then once I've done all these ... I'll upload ... kekeke.

It was a beautiful night. Thanks all again. I had a lot of fun.

Only regret was not being able to talk to most of my friends throughout the night. On the move ALL THE TIME!

Thank you to all my JIE MEI, Yan, Va, Yazi, Ling, and Chelle. Thanks girls ... Hope you all get married soon too so that I can return the favour of helping out.

Thank you to my hubby and especially his brothers Marcus, Stanley, Ian, Teck Kim, and Henry. His brothers ah ... really hard to find good guys like them! They helped out A LOT ... esp Marcus who I think only ate like 10% of his dinner. He was running around so much!!!

Okay .... I'm off to pack my stuff ... then reunion dinner tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home