Thursday, January 26, 2006

Woot! Great Hen Night!


But warning ... it was $58 for classic Mani and Pedi cuz of the period near CNY. And TODAY onwards til after CNY it's $78 for the same thing ... but $55 for the express for both. It's ex loh but then all nail salons are doing it cuz CNY mah!

Clever sia. Service industry only problem is that they are not able to attend to as many customers as they are getting. Imagine I sat there for 3 hours plus before my nails were done!


The girls booked Pan Pacific hotel for our "hen night" Gosh they are fantastic.
Summary of what we did :
- Dropped off stuff at Pan Pacific Hotel
- Clarke Quay to get the MOS chop first
- Dinner at an Indian restaurant called Ras (nice food but a little too ex but still good experience to eat; Yazi had the hardest time.)
- Off to MOS for a little tour of the different rooms again.
- Va opened a Jim Bean loh!
- Played only 2 rounds of a "odd one out" game. Odd one out have to do forfeit. I kenna BOTH!!!
- First I had to get a guy's phone number. Heng they got a guy who was such a sweet gentleman and cute too in my opinion. He later jio-ed me to go to Zouk with him but I couldn't as I was heading for supper with my girls. Sorry. Girls priority that night.
- Second I had to dance with Yazi for one whole song on the dancefloor (when it was empty). We didn't do it, but I downed my whole glass of Jim Bean with Coke and got a splitting headache straight after. Didn't touch another drop for the rest of the night. Kekeke. That's why I'm still sane!!!
- Soon the mood was on, we danced.
- Michelle was hilarious for dancing without her shoes and her fantastic red socks! She even super danced with an ang moh and going crazy with retro moves! Hahahah ... VERY entertaining.
- Downstairs main hall also played retro. But one portion of the dancefloor was beginning to flood. I think because of the overhead so called mist that felt more like a light shower. Standing under there got my hair wet loh! Soon clean up crew were there to suck up all the flooding water.
- Left at around 2am, supper at MS bah kut teh. Great to eat good food with good friends and good bitching.
- Went back hotel, they bathed. Then all knock out. Woot!

GREAT NIGHT GIRLS!!!! THANKS!!!
I LOVE YOU ALL!


This is only temporary. I'm still waiting for my hubby to tell me how he wants to put it again cuz he might wnana shift his friends around again.

Sorry friends for putting you all in that corner. I feel so bad. But as you can see I had quite little choice in terms of arrangment.

Okay, I'm off to fetch hubby. Gonna have a nice lunch and then come back to slog away at house work, wedding preparations and CNY cleaning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home