Wednesday, August 16, 2006

*beep*-ing aching teeth

I'm *beep*-ing awake at *beep*-ing 2 o'clock in the *beep*-ing morning on a *beep*-ing work day which I most probably will be missing (not to mention all the *beep*-ing work that's gonna pile up while I go find a *beep*-ing dentist to pull out the *beep*-ing teeth that is making me feel *beep*-ing pain right now.)

okay I had to beep all that out.

I already took TWO painkiller, the panadol extra kind. It's been an hour ... teeth still pain. And the side of my mouth is already swollen. I'm gonna look like a hamster with mouth full of food after the dentist pulls out my teeth.

But gosh ... please make it soon! I don't wanna endure anymore of this pain. I rather withstand needles for a while than this sort of pain for another month.

(yes stubborn me who is deathly scared of dentists has been avoiding this situation for the past month)

Gonna become murderous soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home