Sunday, August 13, 2006

I want a COW!


I've been wanting one of these since the first batch came out a few years ago!!! Why must they tempt me with their adorably cute funky colours!!!

The closest thing I have to these cows is a blue cow decal which my friend gave me. If I had know earlier that Shell was giving them away when you pump petrol with them, I would have pumped $10 everyday just to get all the colours!!! But now the promotion over and no one is even selling these online. Sobs! My collegues threw all of theirs away. Cries!


Bought this pair of adorable snacks at my office building's little snack fair on 1st level. I didn't know they had the girly version of caramel corn!!! Hee hee now they are both un-opened in my fridge. Don't need to worry about them getting cold, I think they'll be able to keep each other warm.
[okay lame joke lah. bleah]


I spied upon these two glasses in the shop. They were so queer but soooo fun. Hee hee. Lookie at my hubby and me. Cute neh? I was kinda opening my eyes really wide to create the ROUNDNESS effect. But the only roundness I see in the photo is my face. Gah ... need to renew gym membership FAST!!!


Just recently got the time to take a quick pic of the new carpark system in Bugis Junction. I tell you. ALL carparks should have this system. It's so much easier to look for empty lots.

There are lights above every lot signalling whether the lot is available or not. Green it is empty, Red if it's taken.

It certainly made it totally a lot easier when there was like only 1 lot available indicated by a separate sign. I just needed to look out for a green light.

I saw it, zoomed over to it before the other drivers saw it, and zipped into the empty space. Wheee!!! Got a lot in 5 mins flat instead of the old way.

Old way : Slowly drive around prowling around for empty lots, and people heading back to their cars. When the car park is packed, I usually stalk those people who are heading back to their cars. And curse dammit too when they take a cut through a bunch of cars to go to the next lane where I cannot follow. Damn. Either that or sit in one spot waiting for a car to leave the lots that you're near at. This takes up to half an hour or more on peak hours.

New way : Follow the signs saying there's like 1 available lot then got left arrow to show where it is. Then quickly zoom in that direction and look for a green light. Green light spotted, enter empty lot. Voila!!! 5 mins!!! Even if there's no lot, would they allow you into a full car park in the first place? Heehee.

Simply love the new system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home