Wednesday, August 16, 2006

dental surgery to be

Shit! I didn't go to the dentist this morning. I guess the painkillers kicked in in the end.

But it just got worse in the evening, painkillers didn't help.

Went to the dental clinic at 5:30pm near my house.

Dentist took one look and told me that I needed surgery. *gulp*

3 rotten teeth (one of which is a wisdom tooth). Be prepared to pay $1000 and above. Morever have to go to polyclinic tomorrow morning at 6am to quickly get an appointment first. Also so that I can get the government subsidised rate (which is still $1k plus).

Then polyclinic will recommend me to a hospital. Appointment will be made like within the same day or 1-2 days later.

He told me my teeth rot quite bad. Heng it's the WAY AT THE BACK teeth. Smile cannot see.

Now worry how painful it'll be. The doctor better give me a lot of anesthetic and knock me out throughout my surgery. Cries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home