Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Day of my wedding 27/01/06

Image hosting by Photobucket



Click on the pictures for a bigger view.




I woke up at 5.30am only to just fall back asleep. Then hubby called at 6.30am, "Dear it's 6.30."

I just replied to him, "Don't bluff me lah!"

After that it was a flurry of a rush for me. I stubbed my toe, banged my arm against the door rushing around. Waking up my whole family and my videographer and make up artist have already arrived!

I remember shouting to my girls at 7.50am, "Seng Wee might be early leh!!!"

Sure enough I heard the sound of the bridal car below horning for his entry. Then I can hear my girls downstairs like "Oh no he's here!" Hahah so excited!

Saboh = Some for of forfeit

Poor hubby had to sing, dance, used as a pole, and eat all sorts of funny stuff. Funniest to me was the fact he had to shout chinese poems to express his love to me! Haha. And his chinese is ... alamak. XD

Outside my gate, he had to shout a chinese love poem to me. Then inside but outside the main door, he and his brothers had to use Seng Wee as a pole for a sexy pole dance. In the house the fun was not over yet, he had to mix blue cheese, wasabi and dunno what else into a bowl and then make his friends finish it. He himself had to eat a durian ... which he HATED!!!

Then up the staircase, or so he thought. He had to give my jie mei's the ang bao first! In the end ... I heard it was $288 ... hahah ... not bad lah girls.

But that was not the end for poor Seng Wee. He reached my door. Yazi pulled out a piece of paper. He had to not make mistakes for this. Reading out a chinese poem, which he did terribly and soooo funnily. But after 2 tries he got through and got me. Hee hee.

These photos are when I was leaving. My mascara was running. Bleah!!! Lucky for me my sisters had a trusty cotton stick for me to clean it off.

But when we reached my parents in law house. The brothers arrived first and LOCKED my jie meis outside!!! NOOO! Let them in! Which they did when the tea ceremony started.

I dunno how many time I gave to my elders tea that day. Quite a number! Even at the wedding dinner I was still giving tea to my elders. Missed out some during the day. Mostly I received ang baos, but some of them gave me jewellery as presents.

I got :
- 1 pair of diamond earrings
- 2 gold bracelets
- 2 white gold necklaces with pretty pendants
- 1 gold necklace with a big jade pendant!

Hubby got a huge gold ring which was too big for him.


After all the tea ceremony, off to the hotel we went. The presidential suite is HUGE!!! It's more than twice as big as my 3 room flat!


Came with a ...
- huge jacuzzi
- king sized bed
- own coffee maker
- living room, dining area
- OTO foot massager

Okay at this point I'm a bit lazy to say more. I'll let the rest of the pictures to do the talking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home